Talkis was founded in 2014 by two brothers who had the idea of making rolled tortillas while they were on vacation in Mexico. They wanted to bring this Mexican food back home, but couldn’t find the right product to buy. So they decided to make their own!
What is Talkis?
Talkis is a Mexican-style tortilla chips that are made from corn and wheat. They are baked and then rolled into a thin, round shape. Talkis can be eaten as a snack or with salsa as an appetizer.
Talkis is now sold at grocery stores across Canada and in select US cities such as New York City, Chicago, and Philadelphia.
Talkis rolled tortilla chips are a delicious snack made of corn and wheat flour. They are made by rolling tortillas into thin strips and then frying them until they are crispy.
Talkis rolled tortilla chips originated in Mexico and became popular in the United States in the 1990s. They are now sold nationwide at grocery stores, convenience stores, gas stations, and Mexican restaurants. Talkis are often served as appetizers or snacks with drinks or meals like burritos, tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas, guacamole dip, or salsa.
Talkis can be eaten alone or with toppings such as cheese sauce, sour cream, guacamole dip, or salsa.
How Many Flavors of Talkis are there?
There are many flavors of Takis, spicy rolled tortilla chips, but some of the most popular ones include Fuego, Blue Heat, Nitro, Xplosion, Salsa Brava, Guacamole, and Wild Turkey. The exact number of flavors may vary by region and can change over time as the company introduces new ones and discontinues others.
- Nitro flavor has a hot and spicy taste with a blast of intense heat and is considered one of the hottest flavors in the Takis line. It combines chili pepper, lime, and salt flavors, giving it a bold and spicy taste.
- Takis Guacamole is a flavor of Talkis, a creamy and spicy taste, with the flavor of guacamole dip. It’s a blend of avocado, chili pepper, lime, and salt flavors. The spices give it a creamy and spicy taste, similar to the traditional Mexican dip.
- The flavor Salsa Brava is a bold and spicy taste, with a bold tomato and chili pepper flavor. It combines tomato, chili pepper, and salt flavors, giving it a tangy and spicy taste.
- Talkis Xplosion is a flavor of Takis having a fiery and explosive taste, with a blend of chili pepper, lime, and salt flavors. It is also one of the hottest flavors in the Takis line and is known for its intense heat.
- Fuego flavor is fiery and intense, blending chili pepper, lime, and salt flavors. It is one of the Takis line’s most popular and spicy flavors.
- Talkis Blue has a tangy and spicy taste out of blue cheese and chili pepper flavors. The flavor comes from blue cheese, chili pepper, and salt, giving it a tangy and spicy taste.
- Wild Turkey has a bold and spicy taste, taking birth from turkey, chili pepper, and salt flavors.
What is Talkis made from?
Talkis is a Mexican snack made from corn tortillas that have been deep-fried and then rolled into a tube. Talkis are typically eaten with salsa sauce and cheese.
Is Talkis healthy?
Talkis are not necessarily healthy. They can be high in calories, saturated fat, and sodium. Talkis also have less fiber than tortilla chips made from whole wheat or corn flour because they are made from just masa flour.
However, Talkis do have some benefits. Talkis also have more antioxidants than traditional tortilla chips because they are fried in vegetable oil instead of lard or beef tallow which both contain a lot of saturated fat and cholesterol.
How much does Talkis cost?
The price of Talkis depends on where it’s being purchased, but the average price for one cup of Talkis ranges from $3 to USD 9 for each package.
universitygrill.net is a participant in the Amazon Associate program and will earn from qualifying purchases.